We are a group of Eclectic Pagan Circles located on the Island of Oahu. We serve both civilian and Military, single and families, our goal is to create a comfortable and cohesive community to learn and worship together.
Moon Esbats are
celebrated monthly, with the occasional New Moon Esbat being
Sabbats are a time when the whole community gets together to celebrate the turning of the Wheel.
Chalice Circle meets at Wheeler Army Air Field Chapel, in Wahiawa, meeting on Friday nights from 7-9
Furthermore, we are sponsored by the Sacred Well Congregation. There facebook page is located here if you are interested as well. They offer a Deaconry Training Program (DTP) if you would like to be able to lead your own Circle on a Military Instillation or become a future leader of a current group.
~*~Please note that Chalice Circle and Goddess Harmony are both located on military installations.~*~If you do not have a military ID, you will have to get someone who is willing to sponsor you on either of the bases due to heightened security.
How to Use this Site.
On the left page there is a navigation bar.
- Home - This is your current page
- News - This is where you will find upcoming ritual information, as well as lunar and solar events.
- Circle Rules - If you are new to the website, please take a moment to review our Open Circle Rules.
- FAQ - Our Frequently Asked Questions about our Circles are posted here. If your question isn't here feel free to ask.
- Grimoire and Shadows - This is where we post our Class Handouts and Copies of our Rituals.
- Calendar - Our Class Schedule is posted here.
- Photo Gallery - A place to see photos of our events
- Members - Get to know our community members.
- Staff - Our Community Leaders
- Forums - Take a moment and introduce yourself to the group. Chat about recent classes or start a discussion.
- Contact Us - Use this space to contact a Group Leader. We will get back with you as soon as possible. This is also a great way to RSVP for events.